Bibliometric reports are dedicated only to UKSW employees, doctoral students and students. The service is free of charge.
The purpose of the analysis
- research calls and annual and final reports to National Science Centre (i.e. OPUS, PRELUDIUM, MINIATURA, SONATA) and National Centre for Research and Development;
- The Council for Scientific Excellence (obtaining the academic degree of doctor habilitated and the title of professor);
- University Authority (applications for awards, promotions, scholarships).
- calculating of Hirsch index (index-H),
- calculating the number of citations and citations (without autocitations) of all scientific achievements or only for chosen publication,
- indicating Impact Factor (including five-year factor or total factor) of chosen journals (according to Journal Citation Reports),
- indicating if chosen publication is recognized as open access and help to identify the document access type (green or gold),
- determining the total point value of scientific articles according to ministerial lists,
- creating the ranking of journals scoring for individual scientific and artistic disciplines (classification according to ‘Rozporządzenie Ministra Edukacji i Nauki z dnia 11 października 2022 r. w sprawie dziedzin nauki i dyscyplin naukowych oraz dyscyplin artystycznych’ ).
The bibliometric analysis can be carried out on the basis of the following bases: Web of Science Core Collection, Scopus, Publish or Perish (data from Google Scholar) and BazEkon.
- Bibliometric reports are based solely on the electronic list of publications provided by the author. In order to calculate the Hirsch index and the total number of citations, it is necessary to provide a full bibliographic data ;
- The waiting time depends on the scope of the assistance provided, but is not less than 3 working days;
- Bibliometric help requests should be submitted by the following form.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.